You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Maclk

Maclk

Lee Hyori didn't think she had what it takes to be a singer?

[News][130806] Lee Hyori's X Unnie Ep.01 Lee-hy10

Lee Hyori confessed that she didn't have confidence in her talents.

On the August 6 episode of 'Lee Hyori's XUnni,' the artist unexpectedly revealed, "I thought I lacked the abilities as a singer, such as having a good voice or being good at dancing."

She continued to share, "There are kids who sing and dance really well but don't have the feel. I wanted to help with my 15 years of experience if I meet kids like that. I wanted to help them achieve their dreams."

When deciding whether or not to help produce SPICA's next album, Lee Hyori laughed as she commented, "To be honest, they sing better than me. I should be the one learning from them."

SPICA shed tears when Lee Hyori refuses to be their producer on the premiere of 'Lee Hyori's XUnni'

[News][130806] Lee Hyori's X Unnie Ep.01 Lee-hy11

Lee Hyori didn't accept the request to produce SPICA's next album too easily.

On the first episode of 'Lee Hyori's XUnni' that aired on August 6, SPICA asked for Lee Hyori's help but she rejected them by saying, "Producing should be done by someone who can manage everything. I'm the type of person who is only interested in myself so I can't do it."

After hearing her rejection, SPICA's Boa shed tears and said, "She's busy... She left after saying, 'let's talk later', but I got emotional because I felt abandoned."

Lee Hyori's fiancee Lee Sang Soon helps produce SPICA's upcoming album for 'Lee Hyori's XUnni'

[News][130806] Lee Hyori's X Unnie Ep.01 Lee-hy12

Lee Hyori's fiancee Lee Sang Soon helped her produce girl group SPICA's upcoming album.

The legendary diva is supposed to be helping out her hoobaes for her new show, Onstyle's 'Lee Hyori's XUnni', and SPICA was first on the list. According to show's reps, Lee Sang Soon decided to join Lee Hyori's project after seeing how pressured she was with their wedding coming up in September.

Credit: Allkpop

ezgiT

ezgiT

aww cute, everyone on allkpop was giving so much hate to hyori for making boa cry, its like no

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Free forum | Art, Culture and Leisures | Misc | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com