You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Maclk

Maclk

Seeing beauty in all shapes and sizes, Lee Hyori encouraged the Spica members on being confident.

[News][130814] Lee Hyori Says Big Boobs Don’t Automatically Mean Beautiful 92996410

On August 13, Lee Hyori and Spica participated in a fashion photo shoot on OnStyle’s Lee Hyori’s X Unnie with Lee Hyori even styling the members.

During the photo shoot, Kim Boah especially looked uncomfortable in from the camera, having especially no curves compared to her other members.

In an interview, Kim Boah stated, “[Because of my flat body,] my pride is hurt and I feel like crying.”

[News][130814] Lee Hyori Says Big Boobs Don’t Automatically Mean Beautiful 23414210

However, seeing Kim Boah’s lack of confidence, Lee Hyori stepped up, saying, “Be confident like a model. Be chic!”

She even personally helped Kim Boah out as she told her junior, “It’s okay even if you don’t have boobs. A woman is not beautiful just because she has big boobs.” The photographer agreed that it’s a misunderstanding that guys only like big chests.

Following her pep talk, Lee Hyori then joked to Kim Boah, saying she really doesn’t have a chest.

Credit: EnewsWorld

ezgiT

ezgiT

awww, she is so nice, i love her

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Create a forum on Forumotion | Art, Culture and Leisures | Misc | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com